Thursday, July 22, 2010

ICON6

Finally, a moment to post after the wonderful whirlwind of ICON6 in Pasadena. I was honored to be a part of this conference! I co- taught a Collage workshop with Maria Rendon, Katherine Streeter and Brian Stauffer. We had a full house of talented and enthusiastic participants. I was really impressed with the caliber of work produced in such a short session.






































I am also in a great show at Gallery Nucleus with 50 other ICON participants, whose work I admire.
The gallery is beautiful. If you are in the LA area you should check it out!




































I had a great time teaching the workshop, attending great lectures and hanging out with friends. I also had a chance to meet some of my favorite clients face to face after working together for a long time.
Now, I am back in the studio inspired and invigorated.

No comments:

Post a Comment